Roasted Tomato Spaghetti
- 1 package Profile Spaghetti
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup dried herbs (basil, oregano, sage)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- In large skillet, heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium-high heat; sauté tomatoes until lightly seared, approximately 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 2 more tsp. olive oil to pan, sauté garlic and crushed red pepper flakes over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Turn the heat to low and add the dried herbs.
- Cook Profile Spaghetti according to package directions, keeping a small cup of pasta water off to the side.
- Transfer the spaghetti with tongs to the sautéed tomato mixture adding a few spoonfuls of pasta water, if needed, in order to generously coat each pasta strand. While mixing, add in the fresh basil and parmesan cheese with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Profile Exchange per serving: 2oz. very lean protein, 1 starch, ½ cup vegetables, 1 fat