Profile Surf & Turf Kabob
Surf & Turf Kabob
Yield: 6 servings
2 Cups Profile Balsamic Dressing
1 lb. sirloin steak
18 raw shrimp
1. Cut the steak into 1/2 – 1/4 in. cubes and place in a food safe bag or a
2. Combine steak with marinade and coat evenly. Refrigerate for 15 minutes up to 3 hours.
3. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails attached.
4. Add the shrimp to the marinade, toss to coat and marinate for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Remove the steak and shrimp from the marinade.
6. Chop 1 medium rutabaga into 1/4 in cubes.
7. Thread onto metal or presoaked wooden skewers, alternating the steak with the shrimp.
8. Brush kabobs generously with additional Profile dressing.
9. Place kabobs onto a hot grill, rotating periodically until steak reaches an internal cooking
temperature of 140° (medium rare).