Cauliflower Rice Stuffing
Click Here for Downloadable Version of this Recipe
Number of Servings: 8
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½-1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning or Mrs. Dash seasoning of choice
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until “rice” consistency is reached.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and cook for about 10 minute, or until fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until they’ve begun to sweat, about 5 minutes.
- Top with spices and vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve alongside turkey.
Profile Exchange: 1 cup vegetables