Franchise Assistant Manager, Store Operations (Full-time) – Ankeny, IA
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Profile by Sanford's franchise partners. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join America’s newest and most advanced weight loss company. Profile by Sanford is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sanford Health, one of the nation’s leading, not-for-profit health care systems with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
The Profile Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for the retail operations, coaching members and as well as other duties:
- Provide leadership/supervision and support to the Profile Coaches which entails training, organizing, standardizing, and optimizing of workflows
relative to delivery of care to the Profile members.
- Assisting the manager with the daily operations of the center including but not limited to: inventory management, managing a P & L statement and identifying opportunities for member growth and referrals.
- Help lead and conduct orientation meetings on a rotating basis.
- Introduce and effective encourage prospects to attend orientation meetings.
- Understand the details of the Profile Plan to effectively encourage participation in the program.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
All job duties will be carried out using a high level of customer service while promoting and participating in the team approach. High level of professionalism is expected while promoting health and wellness both personally and professionally. Provide nutrition knowledge and expertise with anticipated future research projects. Must maintain competence in nutrition and exercise theory and practice.
Equipment operated: computer skills to include use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook as well as navigate and be proficient to teach and encourage members and team how to use the Profile web site.
Bachelor's degree required. 6 months to 1 year experience with wellness programs, fitness, nutrition, and weight management counseling highly recommended. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required implementing a variety of programs such as presentations, seminars, and other activities. Applicants must also have excellent time management skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to constant changing requirements. Must have exceptional verbal skills and be able to give effective presentations and seminars. Timeliness/accuracy of all daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring of reports.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Be able to meet, greet, speak, and positively represent Profile. Creativity, persistence and organization. Ability to handle stress. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to organize marketing/sales materials and identify needs.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com